- Candidate picks up the examination questions from the chairman of supervisory committee on the morning of
13th June 2011.
- Candidate is given one week to answer all questions. It is a take home examination.
- All answers must be typed using computer, double-spaced on one side of the paper and using font size 12 point. Answer each question separately and type the question on top the front page of each answer script. Number the answer pages accordingly.
- The length of answer for each question is about 12 – 15 pages.
- References cited should be listed at the end of the respective answer script. The references used should be as current as possible.
- Submit three (3) bound copies of your answer script to the chairman of the supervisory committee by on
20th June 2011. On the front page or cover, write your name, matric number, name of examiners, and examination date.
- An oral examination will be conducted after all examiners had read and evaluated the answer scripts.
- Candidate may consult the respective lecturer who prepared the question for clarification.
- The examination result will be disqualified if element of plagiarism is found in the answer script.